K2 + SAP
Last Updated Thursday, June 15, 2017
K2 has successfully completed the integration certification project with SAP, which means that K2 connect 4.6 has been fully SAP Certified for integration with SAP NetWeaver.
This is another way K2 is making it easier to integrate K2 across all your line-of-business systems. Some of the benefits for you are:
Easier implementation effort
Since solutions that have been certified for integration have been pre-tested, customers may benefit from accelerated integration projects that can be up and running, out-of-the-box.
- Usage of solutions that are certified for integration with SAP solutions, follow SAP standards for technical integration and if re-certified on a regular basis can allow for upgrades with minimal interruptions.
- Transparency for support teams through" SAP Solution Manager Ready" testing, where applicable.
- Technical alignment of certified solutions with SAP solutions.
- SAP customers gain choice of a broad range of solutions that either extend SAP functionality and / or run on SAP solutions including the SAP NetWeaver technology platform.
- Customers can easily find the SAP certified solutions included on SAP Store.
For more information on K2 connect and how K2 integrates with SAP, visit k2.com/platform/integration/SAP