K2 Middle East Business Process Automation Awards Winners
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Recently, our distributor in Dubai (K2 Middle East) announced the 2017 K2 Middle East Business Process Automation Awards to honor the outstanding achievements of some of the best Middle East companies and individuals who are driving innovation and delivering outstanding results using the K2 platform.
The team received a high number of submissions from customers all over the region, and it was incredible to see the amount of effort and professionalism seen in all the submissions across different sectors. As stated by Yousef Eqtait, Principal Consultant for K2 Middle East and chair of the judging panel, “The winning companies all submitted outstanding projects and initiatives. In this first year of the awards, the competition has been very strong and all of our winners should be immensely proud of what they have achieved.”
The winners of the awards, which were recognized at Gitex Technology Week in Dubai from October 8-12, were:
- Best Use of SmartForms: Zamil Industrial
- Zamil Industrial has achieved high utilization of K2 SmartForms through their replacement of Adobe forms and paper based workflows. The effective use and early adoption of K2 SmartForms has allowed it to become a core product for employee productivity and formed a solid foundation to support future growth.
- K2 Innovation Award: Saudi Industrial Development Fund (SIDF)
- The K2 team was impressed with the innovative way SIDF maximized the capabilities of the K2 platform to develop 50+ core processes, sub-processes and achieve integration with multiple government entities and payment gateways. The solution was built in partnership with Nesma Telecom & Technology.
- Best Arabic K2 Interface: General Directorate of Civil Defense – KSA
- The General Directorate of Civil Defense simplified many of their HR related forms with user friendly K2 SmartForms and workflows that integrate with their HR data system. The entire solution has been built with an Arabic interface using K2 SmartForms. The solution was built in partnership with Strategic Business Application (SBA).
- K2 Government Solution of the Year: Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC)
- With 60+ public services accessible both from web browser and a custom mobile application, the CITC team has achieved an impressive level of integration with their in-house applications and government services such as Yasser.
- K2 Mobile Solution of the Year: The Royal Commission at Yanbu
- The Royal Commission at Yanbu has built an outstanding public facing mobile solution for both iOS and Android with full integration to the K2 platform via web services and rest calls. The solution was built in partnership with Link Development.
- Partner Solution of the Year: Nesma Telecom & Technology
- Nesma has won this award based on the solution they built at Saudi Industrial Development Fund. The solution showcased extensive utilization of the K2 platform for a large number of users including impressive forms built using HTML 5 and angular design and sophisticated reports and data integration. Nesma is a long-time K2 partner committed to delivering K2 excellence for customers in the Middle East.
Congratulations to all the winners – it’s so exciting to see such magnificent work being done in all parts of the world on the K2 platform. Want to learn about how you can transform your business and automate processes with K2, like the award winners above? Get in touch, we’re ready to help!