We’re looking for an inquisitive, innovative internal Application Developer to join the K2 Customer Success Organization (CSO).
You’ll be responsible for the development and maintenance of all departmental business applications. The Application Developer is involved in the full development life cycle from design, development, testing and maintenance.
- Business analysis including collection and documentation of user requirements and development of user stories.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs.
- Deployment and support deployment of new and updated applications.
- Provide through leadership to drive innovation across the organization.
- Coordinate and drive technical strategies across the CSO organization.
- Responsible for highly complex system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Provide technical coaching and guidance across the organization.
- Internal champion of overall code quality, code reuse and code extensibility.
- Application error monitoring and management.
- Analysis and resolution of application bugs.
- Application enhancement change requests.
- After-hours standby for critical applications.
- Develop and maintain cross-functional relationships with all CSO divisions and IT Department.
- Educate and support internal users and business leaders on applications.
- On-time delivery of all projects.
- Timely progress reporting to application stakeholders.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years’ software development experience.
Core Competency Requirements
- Design and creation of relational database schemas and SQL queries using SQL Server.
- understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies required.
- Solution delivery in an enterprise environment.
- K2 Application Development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.