Research shows that many business leaders understand the importance and benefit of process improvement and automation, and are leading the way, attempting to move their organizations forward. It is also apparent the challenge is still the human factor – user adoption.
In this study AIIM looks at:
- Which processes are key targets for automation
- How BI and analytics are providing insight into business operations
- The impact process automation is having on workplace productivity
- How businesses are enhancing case management and improving customer engagement with process automation
- Where businesses are focusing their efforts and funding in the next five years
Read the report to identify opportunities to improve and automate your manual processes and further improve those that are automated.