The Account Development Representative (ADR) will play a key role at K2 in the Demand Generation business, qualifying Leads and creating qualitied sales opportunities for the sale of K2 products and services. The ADR is the first voice a potential customer hears. The ADR engages Leads and Contacts, communicates K2’s value proposition and generates sales Opportunities following various nurture campaigns and engagements. ADR’s leverage all available Sales and Marketing tools, events, programs and more, to identify and qualify potential prospects for the sales team. They will engage key contacts over the phone, video, email and social media to qualify them for the next steps in the engagement.
What you’ll be doing as a member of our team:
- BANT (Budget, Authority, Needs, Time-line) qualify Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and convert into Opportunities for sales.
- Maintain good quality data hygiene of the lead data within salesforce.com.
- Do targeted account based demand generation activities with the top identified prospect accounts within the territory.
- Manage a list of leads from early stage contact sourcing and outreach throughout the engagement cycle until an Opportunity is created for sales.
- Prospect and qualify potential customers, within an assigned geographic/industry territory, leveraging various sales and marketing tools.
- Research target accounts and leverage social selling and various strategic campaigns to create engagement strategy.
- Create and conduct effective outreach plans by leveraging marketing content, events, and programs.
- Connect with prospects using email, phone, video, and social outreach.
- Orchestrate sales engagement strategy with Field/Inside Account Executives and Field Marketing to extend reach into target accounts.
- Weekly reviews of demand generation activities within the Territory
- Monitor, manage and document daily activities in Salesforce.com.
- Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high volume business; strong time management skills.
- Effectively and efficiently leverage sales tools.
- Achieve or exceed weekly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A BA/BS degree is preferred
- Self-motivated, with strong communication skills
- 1-3 years’ max experience selling technology solutions
- 1-3 years’ max experience selling a cloud based solution
- Strong experience MS Office and CRM tools desired.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident demeanor and demonstrated experience with calling on and meeting with high level individuals.
- Extremely organized and high level of initiative.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Demonstrated track record of achieving measurable goals in a fast-paced environment
- Open to receiving and acting on feedback in an effort to improve results