K2 blackpearl Sharepoint Integration Course Description
The K2 blackpearl SharePoint Integration program is a one-day course that follows the K2 blackpearl 101 Fundamentals. It is designed to give participants a broad understanding of the advanced InfoPath and SharePoint integration features that are provided in K2 blackpearl. Students will cover 13 modules with targeted hands-on lab exercises that will reinforce their understanding.
Who should attend
Business/Process Analyst, Process Owners and .NET Solution Developers who are interested in designing and creating powerful business solutions that revolve around InfoPath 2007 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
K2 blackpearl Sharepoint Integration Course Modules
- About SharePoint Administration
- SharePoint Administration – Sites and Workspaces
- SharePoint Administration – Libraries and Lists
- SharePoint Administration – User Management
- SharePoint Content Management
- SharePoint Content Management – Workflow Integration
- SharePoint Content Management – Documents and List Items
- SharePoint Content Management – Search Results in Processes
- SharePoint Content Management – Records Management
- SharePoint Content Management – Event Integration
- SharePoint Content Management – Publishing
- Delivering K2 Information in SharePoint (BDC)
For more information, please call us at +65 6536 3171 ext. 13 or simply click to register.